|Early bird rate (22 Feb – 31 May 2023)||THB 8,800||USD 465|
|Regular rate (1 Jun – 31 Oct 2023)||THB 10,100||USD 525|
|Late rate (1 Nov – 13 Nov 2023)||THB 11,000||USD 565|
|On-site rate (19 Nov 2023)||THB 11,000||USD 565|
- Entry fee includes 3 tickets to the pasta party and awards presentation.
- Additional pasta party ticket is THB 950 (USD 32) for adults and THB 475 (USD 16) for 5-12 years old.
- Additional awards presentation ticket is THB 950 (USD 32) for adults and THB 475 (USD 16) for 5-12 years old.
- FinisherPix Photo Package is THB 1,500 (USD 50).
- Online registration will open on 22 Feb 2023
- Online registration will close on 13 November 2023
- Please note that the above rates exclude 8.7% handling fee.
- Entry fees for all includes tickets to the pasta party and awards presentation.
- Entry is non-refundable.
- Entry is non-transferable to another competitor.
- Entry is non-transferable to next year’s competition.
- Entry fees include VAT.
- Male Relay (18 years old & over)
- Female Relay (18 years old & over)
- Mixed Relay (18 years old & over)
Team Relay Rules
- All rules applying to individual competitors apply to relay competitors except where such rules conflict with specific relay rules.
- Any relay team interfering with an individual competitor or in any way placing an individual competitor at a competitive disadvantage will be disqualified. Any relay cyclist riding in a stationary position within 20 meters of an individual athlete entered in the Pro Division will be immediately disqualified and his team will not be allowed to continue in the race.
- Each relay team will be provided with one timing chip which must be handled as follows: The timing chip must be worn by the swimmer who must pass it to the cyclist inside the designated area in the transition area. The cyclist must wear the timing chip and pass it to the runner inside the designated area in the transition area. The runner must wear the timing chip until heshe crosses the finish line.
- Any team failing to hand off the timing chip inside the designated areas, or failing to cross the finish line with their timing chip will not be included in the official results.
- All three team members must be body numbered in the transition area no later than 06:15 h (race day).
- Relay swimmers will start in the last wave.
- All relay swimmers must wear the official race swim cap throughout the swim segment of the race. The swim cap must not be removed from the swimmer’s head until after the timing chip is passed to the team cyclist.
- All relay bikes must be placed in the designated bike racks in the transition area on race pack collection day between 10:00 – 17:30 h. Team bikes may not be removed from the designated bike rack until after the team cyclist has been tagged by the team swimmer. Any team not having its bike in the designated rack or removing it prior to being tagged may be immediately disqualified and not allowed to continue in the race.
- After receiving the timing chip, relay cyclists must walk their bikes through the timing checkpoint at the end of the transition area. The team of any cyclists mounting their bikes before passing through the timing checkpoint will be time penalized.
- After passing the timing chip to the team runner, relay cyclists must immediately place their bikes on the designated bike racks inside the transition area. All relay bikes must remain in the bike racks until the conclusion of the race when the transition area is opened for the removal of bikes. The team of any relay cyclist failing to immediately rack his/her bike or who remounts his/her bike after passing the timing chip off will be disqualified.
- Relay runners are the only team members allowed in the secured area directly behind the finish line. Relay swimmers and cyclists wishing to greet their team runner must do so outside the secured area.
- Relay runners must turn in the team timing chip at the finish line immediately after crossing the finish line. Any team failing to turn in its timing chip will not be considered an official finisher.